Digoo dg-w01f missing QR, can't setup..

Cammy22

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
Digoo dg-w01f, using the digoo-cloud app.
Lost connection, can't seem to reconnect without the little QR code sticker that must have been washed away in the rain sometime.
App does not allow manual connection. Connected ethernet cable, but still wants qr to be scanned.

Please help...

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please read the Cliff notes in the Wiki. The wiki is in the blue bar at the top of the page.

If you are using cloud services or have ports open on your router you will he hacked.

You may already been hacked, that is why the camera does not work

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi all
Lost connection, can't seem to reconnect without the little QR code sticker that must have been washed away in the rain sometime.
App does not allow manual connection. Connected ethernet cable, but still wants qr to be scanned.

Please help...
you'd better ask your question on digoo forum

Reaction score
I had the same problem with mine and it's an easy fix. If you have Messenger, search Digoo then send them a message that you lost the QR code. (If not then you can do the same on Facebook). They will ask for some info, I believe it was the MAC address, they even tell you how to find the MAC and they will generate a new code for you and send it to you through Messenger which is nice because you'll never have to worry about losing it ever again

Cash1972

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, I' ve the same problem with Digoo Zxc40. The wifi signal is to weak and I' connected a cable from ipcam to home router. When I try to reconfigure the cam I' m aske to scan the qr code on the same device. First I need to stay on a ladder at 4 meters high, not very secure to manage with a smartphone. Second I cannot scan because the plate is ruined. I' ve asked the Digoo support team a copy of qr but they said it' s not necessary because the cam swich automatically from wifi to cable without further question. Now I' ve found many sites offering qr code creation. I start from mach address but the image I get is very different from the original.

Some of You are able to create the qr code. What kind of parameters are inside the image ?

Thanks in advance, bye,

Attachments

lmcradu

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all

Please help...
Thanks for all contributions here that allowed me to resolve a similar issue;
I have a DG-W01f Digoo camera for which I cannot find the QR code to reconfigure the Wi-Fi as I changed ISP lately. I tried deleting and adding the camera via the app but one option requires the QR code (which I can't find) and the other options constantly failed. I disabled the 5ghz to ensure it
wasn't the issue but no success with adding the camera.
The solution was to connect the Ethernet port to my router, logon to my router and get the MAC address from the list of connected devices. With this address, I went to a QR code generator web site, namely www.qr-code-generator.com After that I was able to add the camera using the Ethernet connection option.

Note that Digoo changed their apps so not sure this would work with the old app from "Digoo Cloud" to "Care Home", same logo, on Android and DigooLife on IOS

Reaction score
Thanks for all contributions here that allowed me to resolve a similar issue;
I have a DG-W01f Digoo camera for which I cannot find the QR code to reconfigure the Wi-Fi as I changed ISP lately. I tried deleting and adding the camera via the app but one option requires the QR code (which I can't find) and the other options constantly failed. I disabled the 5ghz to ensure it
wasn't the issue but no success with adding the camera.
The solution was to connect the Ethernet port to my router, logon to my router and get the MAC address from the list of connected devices. With this address, I went to a QR code generator web site, namely www.qr-code-generator.com After that I was able to add the camera using the Ethernet connection option.

Note that Digoo changed their apps so not sure this would work with the old app from "Digoo Cloud" to "Care Home", same logo, on Android and DigooLife on IOS
Imcradu, I have tried generating a QR code with the MAC address of the camera, but the Care Home app still doesn't want to add the device. Could you provide a bit more information on the format of the MAC address you used on qr-code-generator.com, please? It can very well be that I am missing a vital step or simply need to use a different format there. Thanks a lot for your help in advance! BTW, If I connect the Ethernet port to my router, I can access the camera stream through onvif through an 3rd-party app, but have not found a way to refresh the Wifi network information in the Care Home app.

lmcradu

n3wb
Reaction score
Imcradu, I have tried generating a QR code with the MAC address of the camera, but the Care Home app still doesn't want to add the device. Could you provide a bit more information on the format of the MAC address you used on qr-code-generator.com, please? It can very well be that I am missing a vital step or simply need to use a different format there. Thanks a lot for your help in advance! BTW, If I connect the Ethernet port to my router, I can access the camera stream through onvif through an 3rd-party app, but have not found a way to refresh the Wifi network information in the Care Home app.
It has been a while for me, not sure I remember. Have you tried the MAC address without the colons?