Display configuration question

Reaction score
Is there a way to make Blue Iris show cameras in groups of four cameras per page then cycle to another group of four cameras after 1 minute and so on and so on.... I have 16 cameras now but I am installing more and will eventually have 32-36 cameras that I want to cycle through but I never want to see all of them at once in tiny boxes. I have the cameras which are all HD units displaying on a 40" TV and just want a four up display of the cameras in full screen mode. The cameras monitor our barn and birthing stalls and the rows of tiny camera views is not working for us especially as we add more cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to make Blue Iris show cameras in groups of four cameras per page then cycle to another group of four cameras after 1 minute and so on and so on.... I have 16 cameras now but I am installing more and will eventually have 32-36 cameras that I want to cycle through but I never want to see all of them at once in tiny boxes. I have the cameras which are all HD units displaying on a 40" TV and just want a four up display of the cameras in full screen mode. The cameras monitor our barn and birthing stalls and the rows of tiny camera views is not working for us especially as we add more cameras.
no...and you better hope you have enough cpu power to run 36 cameras...you should likely be looking at an enterprise solution..

DLONG2

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe use two PCs and two monitors?