Does anyone know what this BI warning means?

Rockford622

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

I can't find that particular file in any of my BI folders. Hope it didn't get deleted. I'm pretty sure the movefile api wouldn't do that if the move was not successful.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno bro...but from the BI Help file...

"...If a yellow warning icon appears in the Blue Iris status bar, click on the "stopwatch" icon in the toolbar to view these error messages..."

"...The yellow caution icon may be displayed on your camera window when there is a mismatch between the camera's frame rate and the maximum frame rate setting on this page. By default, the software will automatically increase the maximum frame rate (FPS) setting in order to properly handle all frames delivered by your cameras. If you need to throttle the number of FPS from a camera, the best way to do that is by using the camera's own web interface to adjust the number of frames that it generates. Not all cameras may be so controlled, however, and in this case you may use the "framerate limiting compatibility mode" option shown below..."

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a specific section of the help file that deals with the "stats window" which is where the message was displayed. I cannot copy paste See attached image.
stats.JPG

Rockford622

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. So far I cleared it and it has not come back, and files have been moved to their destination so I will continue to monitor it.