Does BI Have Release Notes For Updates

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems BI gets updated at least every couple weeks. The last time was just yesterday but when these updates come out are there any release notes on whats actually in them? The update page has the "Most resent features" but it never seems to change and if it did there are so my things there that it would be hard to even notice.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems BI gets updated at least every couple weeks. The last time was just yesterday but when these updates come out are there any release notes on whats actually in them? The update page has the "Most resent features" but it never seems to change and if it did there are so my things there that it would be hard to even notice.
yes, its in the whats new section of the help file....I copy and paste them into the whats new section for BI here on the forum.

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking over some of the past releases and found "Version 4.5.8.5 preview with push notifications". I didn't know this was possible and immediately tried to implement it but I can't seem to figure it out. I have an Android phone and all my devices and apps are up to date. I get the push notifications but no image. What do I need to do to get an image with the notification?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking over some of the past releases and found "Version 4.5.8.5 preview with push notifications". I didn't know this was possible and immediately tried to implement it but I can't seem to figure it out. I have an Android phone and all my devices and apps are up to date. I get the push notifications but no image. What do I need to do to get an image with the notification?
That is only for ios

Baubas

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That stinks. Have you heard if there are any plans to bring it to Android?