Double Click Cam to Maximize

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I used to be able to double click on a camera and it would maximize to full screen but I have lost that ability. Haven't made any changes except upgrade BI. Version 4.5.5.0

Anyone else have this issue?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I used to be able to double click on a camera and it would maximize to full screen but I have lost that ability. Haven't made any changes except upgrade BI. Version 4.5.5.0

works for me

Jared

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
since last update, when i double click on camera, it opens very slowly for me. Very slowly.

srglassw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

On the Options > Cameras screen is the Double-click parameter set to "Full-screen on Blue Iris monitor"?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
If you've limited your live preview frame rate, that can make it slower to resize. Most noticeable at really low limits like 1 or 2 FPS.

Jareds

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you've limited your live preview frame rate, that can make it slower to resize. Most noticeable at really low limits like 1 or 2 FPS.
Ahh that's my problem then. Cause I just changed that same day of the update. Thanks again.

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On the Options > Cameras screen is the Double-click parameter set to "Full-screen on Blue Iris monitor"?
Damn, I looked everywhere for any control for that and there it is, set to "Pause" - which is really weird why or how that got changed.

Thanks!! It works now.