Driver Smokes A Bong

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The driver looks like it might be the same person from videos posted back in 2018. Then he was driving a SUV. Now he is driving a small sedan. If it is the same driver, it appears the years have not been kind.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The driver looks like it might be the same person from videos posted back in 2018. Then he was driving a SUV. Now he is driving a small sedan. If it is the same driver, it appears the years have not been kind.

lol .. Republik of Kalifornia .. super harsh on minimal blood alcohol and DUI checkpoints .. with Drivers smoking MJ will driving ..

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Damn, if I took a rip like that I’d barely be able to operate my cupboard door to get snack, let alone operate a motor vehicle.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The driver looks like it might be the same person from videos posted back in 2018. Then he was driving a SUV. Now he is driving a small sedan.
He probably wrecked the SUV.
If it is the same driver, it appears the years have not been kind.
Yeah, I've heard that jail will do that to ya.........:confused: