Drunk goes OVER a roundabout... REDNECK STYLE!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes! Most likely a stranger to that neighborhood and trying to evade the local Po-Po.

My wife's a retired RN from an Alabama hospital and tells me one of the most heard quotes from patients in the ER was:

"Hey, ya'll...watch this!" :screwy:

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yikes! Most likely a stranger to that neighborhood and trying to evade the local Po-Po.

My wife's a retired RN from an Alabama hospital and tells me one of the most heard quotes from patients in the ER was:

My guess would be drunk. Its just that more common.

but still, why bother putting those darn things in the middle of the road like that!!?!?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reports that the FAA is seeking her out for flying without a pilots license...

wow, that's some motion blur ... and some collateral damage...

1582584483738.png
1582584516700.png
1582584550985.png

@bp2008 @area651

"why a traffic circle" - I asked a traffic engineer that question some time back and was told they are more effective than stop signs or traffic lights .... ( honestly, I still think smarter traffic lights work better.. but I think the neighborhood which puts up stuff like this want "traffic calming".. )

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Around here it's.
"Here, hold my beer and watch this"