DS-2CD2035FWD-I or DS-2CD2055FWD-I

domelsnake

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,

I always thought more Megapixels will give you clearer and sharper image, but what if the night vision is also very important for me?

What shall I go for?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I always thought more Megapixels will give you clearer and sharper image, but what if the night vision is also very important for me?

What shall I go for?

Avoid bullets. Go with a low light turret. The 5mp camera will look like crap at night.

domelsnake

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks Federman for your answer.

Is there any reason I should avoid bullets other than spider webs?

I have been using 5x bullets 4MP cameras (DS-2CD2042WD-I) for the last 4 years and yes I need to admit spider webs are pain in the bum, but quality at night isn't that bad considering the fact there is always some lever of street light available.

Will 5MP turret give me better picture at night than 5MP bullet?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Federman for your answer.

Is there any reason I should avoid bullets other than spider webs?

I have been using 5x bullets 4MP cameras (DS-2CD2042WD-I) for the last 4 years and yes I need to admit spider webs are pain in the bum, but quality at night isn't that bad considering the fact there is always some lever of street light available.

Will 5MP turret give me better picture at night than 5MP bullet?
Please read my responses. AVOID bullets. Why are you fixated on the bullets when the turret is a superior design in every which way...avoid the 5mp - awful at night. Why do you want to buy crap?

domelsnake

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Please read my responses. AVOID bullets. Why are you fixated on the bullets when the turret is a superior design in every which way...avoid the 5mp - awful at night. Why do you want to buy crap?
What shall I go for to make sure the image at night will be acceptable?

DS-2CD2335FWD-I?

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

domelsnake

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Guys, one more question

Is DS-2CD2345FWD-I Dark Fighter better than DS-2CD2335FWD-I?