DS-2CD2132-I 3 axis with micro SD card slot

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That is a BIG difference from 2 axis to 3 axis! I know I would never buy a 2 axis camera due to the extra mounting concerns. Thanks @milkisbad for the new information. I am sure that it will help increase the sales of the DS-2CD2132-I!

Last edited by a moderator:

biggulp

n3wb
Reaction score
Does the foam ring also no longer obscure the inner row of LEDs?

biggulp

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, that's what it looks like from the picture. But without a head on view I can't be sure. The camera that I have has the inner LEDs blocked by the foam ring.

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did they get a reset button on this version?

nzipcamera

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got a 4mm lensed DS-2CD2132F-IS just over a week ago.

To be technically correct the title should read "DS-2CD2132F-IS 3 axis with micro SD card slot" as the DS-2CD2132-I 3 is a less featured camera ie it has no on board storage, denoted by the "F" is missing from the model number.

For $99USD great little camera

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @nzipcamera! The addition of sd card, audio and 3 axis makes this camera more appealing, basically as 2732IS without the varifocal...I also like the 2mp version as it has a better lux rating so its a nice medium if you want better night vision.
i just wish they would add these features for the 2332 turret...in fact what would really be nice is having the turret with varifocal..interestingly hikvision does make a varifocal turret but only for the SDI cams http://www.hikvision.com/Es/Products_show.asp?id=9860
It looks super easy to adjust the focus too.

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think in a little time we will see a varifocal ip turret.

davej

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So this is actually a thread about the DS-2CD2132F-IS ?

Comparing the DS-2CD2132F-IS vs. DS-2CD2132-I what are all the differences?

Thanks.

davej

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, I just ordered one of these. I came here expecting to find more of a discussion about them, but apparently they have barely arrived.

Who here is using these SD cards in the cameras? Can they serve as a backup in case there is an event where the NVR is destroyed or stolen?