DS-2CD2347G2-L(U)

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello Guys, Just unboxed the 2nd Gen. Colorvu and it seems to be Impossible to enable the Audio. Any suggestions Welcome.

I can select any encoding possible in the Web GUI. But when i try to raise the Volume on the mute icon i immediatly get the Error Message saying "Audio on failed"

Is there anything "Special" you have to do on this Model?

Firmware Version: 5.5 134 build 200430

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Make sure you have the Audio & Video ticked.
That firmware is also an old firmware I would suggest you update to Firmware Version 5.5.150 build

2021-03-11 15_41_45-Configuration.jpg

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, that did it! Just found a Video about it on YouTube! This seems to issue a lot of people. Could you also recommend a better App than the ivs4500 for Android? Thx alot!

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Will Blue Iris Work when you don't have a NVR in use and have each camera with SD- Cards arround your House? App doesn't seem to be free so each device of the Family has to pay for it...

Currently what we're looking for is a App that rather Shows you detailed Clips with Time and Date idealy with a small Preview you can Tap through... Anything instead of scrolling a Line through recordings!

Is there anything Out there some of you might use?

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
It is not a FREE app but well worth it. If I was you I would invest in a PC to record to with Blue Iris which is around $60 then the BI Android App around $10 other than that an NVR

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Alright i use the HiLook App with some additional Features Like Auto Pinch/Zoom without looking for a Button to enable this feature. Now trying to Update to the latest Firmware since the "Turn on LED only for Motion and specific" is Not available.

So could you Post the Link to the latest Firmware for this Model?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
So could you Post the Link to the latest Firmware for this Model?
It's an inconsistent moving picture - Hikvision have been withdrawing the various 5.5.160 versions of the G3 firmware, it's a bit bugged and seems to be a work in progress.
However - at your own risk - check out the still-remaining firmware download link at the bottom of the product info here :

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks. I used the Version from the Forum that i found here by Security Perth.

The Fundamental Question now is: Would you need TIME to select for White Light LED Trigger?

Skip to 22:24 to See what i mean.

The Security Perth FW Just adds a White Light Alarm Function where NO Time duration that can be determined.

dgwasw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The Security Perth FW Just adds a White Light Alarm Function where NO Time duration that can be determined
There is a arming schedule for white light with firmware from Perth Security under
Basic Event / White light settings. However I don’t recommend this firmware.
Time duration on is set via the linking method

This link details it setup.

Arnold Lift

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does anyone of you know If the similar Dahua Model IPC-HDW5442TM-AS-LED has a Firmware Update nowadays, that can do a motion activate LED light for a certain Time as well?