DS-2CD2432F-IW best lens for baby monitor

Reaction score
I have a completely unrelated question, should probably start a new post but I'll ask anyway :)
On the Display Settings page, there is no "Save" button. I'm trying to change the Day/Night sensitivity but it keeps resetting to 4 because I cannot save the setting. See screenshot.

Attachments

DaveP

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On that settings screen there is no save button, when you change things it auto saves and shows a little message

Maybe its not doing it cos the 'plug in is not detected'

When I had a problem with loading the plug in, I fixed it by going to the Local Configuration screen
and selecting Live View Parameters / Protocol as UDP

Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Using IE and installing that plugin fixed it for me.
I was just thinking that it would be really cool if the Hikvision app (or any other IP cam app) would allow remotely controlling the IR.
Then let's say it's dark in the room and I need to look at the baby, I can simply turn it for a few minutes and then switch it back off.

On an unrelated note, happy new year everyone, and thanks for all your help! :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Using IE and installing that plugin fixed it for me.
I was just thinking that it would be really cool if the Hikvision app (or any other IP cam app) would allow remotely controlling the IR.
Then let's say it's dark in the room and I need to look at the baby, I can simply turn it for a few minutes and then switch it back off.

On an unrelated note, happy new year everyone, and thanks for all your help! :)
You may be able to do this with ipcamviewer (robert chou)...its a free app..