ds-2cd7283f-eizh not detected

jp_n

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have 2 ds-2cd7283f-eizh that has got the default ip 192.0.0.64 (i see it on ip scan) but the sadp software doesn't find the camera and i am unable to reach any web interface on this ip.
I tried to reset the camera by holding reset button 10sec+, but it is always the same

What could be the reason ? how to solve this ?
thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have 2 ds-2cd7283f-eizh that has got the default ip 192.0.0.64 (i see it on ip scan) but the sadp software doesn't find the camera and i am unable to reach any web interface on this ip.
I tried to reset the camera by holding reset button 10sec+, but it is always the same

What could be the reason ? how to solve this ?
thank you
To reset camera, disconnect power, hold reset button and keep holding while applying power.release after 15-30 seconds.
What is the ip address of your router? you are likely not on the same subnet...

jp_n

n3wb
Reaction score
I'll try your reset method this evening

My router is effectively in 192.168.200.X, but I put my computer in 192.0.0.1, then I see the Camera with an IP Scanner with is default IP 192.0.0.64
So, I'll try this evening to put my router in 192.0.0.X

Thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll try your reset method this evening

My router is effectively in 192.168.200.X, but I put my computer in 192.0.0.1, then I see the Camera with an IP Scanner with is default IP 192.0.0.64
So, I'll try this evening to put my router in 192.0.0.X

Thank you
You dont need to change your routers subnet..change the cameras, either by logging in to the camera or using hikvisions SADP software.

jp_n

n3wb
Reaction score
As i said, I can't get to the cam Web page, and the SADP software don't see the cam.
I've read that it seems possible to upload firmware by tftp but I didn't found how.
Maybe I can reset the cam by uploading over the existant firmware ? But how to ?
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As i said, I can't get to the cam Web page, and the SADP software don't see the cam.
I've read that it seems possible to upload firmware by tftp but I didn't found how.
Maybe I can reset the cam by uploading over the existant firmware ? But how to ?
Thanks
Did you try and update firmware before the problem started? if so you likely bricked your camera. You will need to tftp new firmware...careful about the version. Where did you buy the camera? Also note, the proper reset procedure is remove power, hold reset button, apply power while holding button for 15 seconds. Release button.

jp_n

n3wb
Reaction score
We've got 11 cameras with 2 that doesn't work. Same problem. We didn't update the firmware and have try reset without success.
I don't know how to use tftp, could you explain how to restore firmware with tftp command ?