DS-7600NI-I2/8P

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
qual cores or dual? anyone know the spec? I don't see it on the spec sheet.

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
qual cores or dual? anyone know the spec? I don't see it on the spec sheet.
This is generally not a spec you’re going to find on an embedded device unless such spec determined the product’s quality output with respect to user changes. Since Hikvision controls the firmware and the hardware, this detail has no bearing on anything for the most part because you can’t dissociate the hardware from the firmware or make changes to either. They’re a bundled package of which the user has no control outside of settings. It is *assumed* that the hardware is suitable for the firmware’s requirements and for what the device is intended.

Why do you ask? Just wondering. What you will need is someone who owns one to tear theirs open and give you the SoC identification label/numbers so you can look up the specs on that SoC. I’d offer to do this for you but mine is in the middle of a rack so that’s not an option. (I have the 16CH version though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
LTS has some model are qual cores. just wondering if anyknow know about this model. that's all.

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
LTS has some model are qual cores. just wondering if anyknow know about this model. that's all.
I’ve never actually seen anyone come out and specify such details. Interesting.

Generally LTS and other Hikvision rebrands have identical specs and near-Identical appearance because it is just that: a rebrand. The I series recorders are the only ones of this hardware class that are capable of capturing and display 4K streams. So chances are whatever LTS product you are looking at, if it also has 4K support, it’s likely very similar if not identical to an original Hikvision I series NVR.

Share a product link if you can. I can take a peek for you and also I’m now curious.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Not the same model, but just to add to what's known:
I have a DS-7616NI-K2 which has a quad core ARM Cortex A17 main processor and a single core ARM A7 processor as part of the Hi3536 SOC.
The single core processor is operated as a slave CPU and not that accessible, with its OS provided from the main CPU.

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
LTN8708K-P8
some model stated quad cores some don't. but they all support 4k. and some up to 12mp.
K series are watered down I series and beefed up E series depending on how you look at it. It’s the modern middle ground/hybrid lovechild of E and I. I personally have found E series to struggle with 4MP feeds in certain scenarios. Seems bandwidth causes streaming issues with iVMS-4500 and throws the infamous 8200 error code. Does not happen with Ks and Is so I’ve written it off as struggling/underperforming hardware. Lowering bandwidth caps on the cameras mitigates the problem.

I have some spare I series NVRs laying around (16CH) so will open one up when I get home this evening and share more info on those with both of you!

CoreyX64

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
K series are watered down I series and beefed up E series depending on how you look at it. It’s the modern middle ground/hybrid lovechild of E and I. I personally have found E series to struggle with 4MP feeds in certain scenarios. Seems bandwidth causes streaming issues with iVMS-4500 and throws the infamous 8200 error code. Does not happen with Ks and Is so I’ve written it off as struggling/underperforming hardware. Lowering bandwidth caps on the cameras mitigates the problem.

I have some spare I series NVRs laying around (16CH) so will open one up when I get home this evening and share more info on those with both of you!

I have always purchased Hikvision OEM products so can’t offer a whole lot of insight on LTS. @milkisbad I believe works for LTS (or did, or somehow is associated with them from my past forum memory) so he’d be the one to contact regarding questions about LTS offerings.