Ds-7608n-e2/8p

Reaction score
Not the NI version but N (chinese with multilanguage version).
Can anyone confirm if youre able to attach an image with the email that is sent out from the NVR?

I currently have a 7108SN/P and it that feature doesnt work.

I need to get the image with the email to confirm if the alarm is worth watching or just ignore.
When the cameras are setup without the NVR it works fine.. with the 7108 NVR the feature is gone :(

So my option would be to splash out on the 7608 for €240 :-/

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well you would have a nice new nvr, but the newer versions come with 3.32v
Still are not sending the attachment, not tested 3.36 yet to see if this is fixed.

Reaction score
I askes The seller and he replied it would come with 3.3.4

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yes since my nvr not attaching picture on email, you have to set disable email on nvr 1st and then enable on ipc, if you set on nvr configuration will resync into ipc, but not otherwise thats why you have to set on nvr 1st and then on ipc

now i've push email notification work attached picture

Reaction score
yes since my nvr not attaching picture on email, you have to set disable email on nvr 1st and then enable on ipc, if you set on nvr configuration will resync into ipc, but not otherwise thats why you have to set on nvr 1st and then on ipc

now i've push email notification work attached picture
On 7608N? Or NI?

Reaction score
The NI is the official international edition.. Wonder if same applies for the N version. If I go with the NI I need to change all my cams fw:-/

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When the cameras are setup without the NVR it works fine.. with the 7108 NVR the feature is gone :(
you mention if you got email from ipc will be attach with picture, then like i said, why not you disable email send on nvr and then enable it on ipc like i do, i think all type of nvr does not matter (i'm using firmware 3.3.4)

Reaction score
you mention if you got email from ipc will be attach with picture, then like i said, why not you disable email send on nvr and then enable it on ipc like i do, i think all type of nvr does not matter (i'm using firmware 3.3.4)
I dont have the option on the 7108 to enable or disable attachment. The problem is that the manual says it supposed to work. If I connect a laptop to the nvr Poe switch I can log on to the cameras. But the cams doesn't seem to be able to go outside the nvr.

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I dont have the option on the 7108 to enable or disable attachment. The problem is that the manual says it supposed to work. If I connect a laptop to the nvr Poe switch I can log on to the cameras. But the cams doesn't seem to be able to go outside the nvr.
ouw oke in my case i've plug my cam into poe switch tp-link 1080p so it have access to internet, i'm not experience on this case sorry :sad2:

Reaction score
ouw oke in my case i've plug my cam into poe switch tp-link 1080p so it have access to internet, i'm not experience on this case sorry :sad2:
Ah ok. Thought you were using the 7608 and cams attached to that.. Connecting the cams directly to another Poe switch kinda makes the nvr useless?

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah ok. Thought you were using the 7608 and cams attached to that.. Connecting the cams directly to another Poe switch kinda makes the nvr useless?
Yeah sound like useless..but I'm placing nvr on living room so i can watch on my tv..so it will be to many cable cross to my living room if i'm using poe on nvr hehehe

Reaction score
Yeah sound like useless..but I'm placing nvr on living room so i can watch on my tv..so it will be to many cable cross to my living room if i'm using poe on nvr hehehe
Aaaah.. Hehe then I understand why :)