DS-7608NI-I2-8P

shieldsy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

My first post was looking at getting DS-7608NI-I2-8P was going to buy from aliexpress Xinray but found this

DS 7608NI I2/8P 4K Hik 8ch NVR CCTV Recorder 2SATA 8POE port alarm cheap NVR Upto 12MP resolution recording H.265 H.264 CCTV NVR-in Surveillance Video Recorder from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I contacted Doris who said it is the same as there's but cheaper below their cost so can't match it.

Anyone knowledgeable on these do you think it's genuine? not many feedbacks so cautious

was going to add some turrets as well but from xinray

Aliexpress.com : Buy Hikvision Original English Version DS 2CD2342WD I 4MP WDR EXIR Turret Network Camera MINI Dome IP Camera CCTV Camera from Reliable camera 2.8mm suppliers on XinRay Store

are the 3345's just as good I know base is plastic but performance wise are they just as good as the 2342's day and night? There's a doberman ready to welcome anyone who gets close enough to hit them :)

Aliexpress.com : Buy Hikvision DS 2CD3345 I 1080P Full HD 4MP Multi language CCTV Camera POE IPC ONVIF IP Camera replace DS 2CD2432WD I DS 2CD2345 I from Reliable ip camera suppliers on XinRay Store

I have a few hikvision products including domes and the hikvision intercom which is fantastic works nicely including with the app just want to expand on these

intotech

n3wb
Reaction score
+1 interested in response here. Also wanted to know do people usually get better combined shipping rates? is a matter to contact the seller before hand?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know. I paid like $280 for mine. In one part it says HDD Capacity: 4TB. Then down below its says 6TB HDD capacity. That might be a typo on the 4TB. Mine is 2 HDD's with 6TB each. Mine has been working fine for well over a year now. I can highly recommend it.

Edit. I wonder if these are refurbished?

Defcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That guy has sold 41 of them at £39.99 in the past few days. I wonder how many will receive them.

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi guys don't trust them. Its impossible to make and sell a Hikvision NVR at that price. To give an example of price I sell these in the UK for £275.00 inc VAT

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I suspect that what's being done is a bit like one to one auctions in private.
The 'Buy it now' is disabled, and the Offers are intended to be well above the Buy it Now price, as opposed to usually lower.

Jamil

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I suspect that what's being done is a bit like one to one auctions in private.
The 'Buy it now' is disabled, and the Offers are intended to be well above the Buy it Now price, as opposed to usually lower.
Totally agree I believe it may be just so that it attracts people to contact them in the first place.

shieldsy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick update bought the NVR DS-7608NI-I2/8P, full English upgrade version V3.4.95_170626 Build date 07/2017 under a month old! Ordered on the 13th of July arrived 20th of July 2017 shipped via DHL to Perth Western Australia. Paid $269 USD so around $340 AUD. Money I saved put in a WD Purple 3 TB HDD.

Very happy so easy to setup compared to my old NAS QNAP setup. Went thru wizard on start-up Hik-connect worked great just scanned the QR Code with phone and cameras popped up.

Got 2 of the (3345-i) Chinese but hacked in English type you can't change some of the video settings via NVR you need to go into cameras themselves but they work. Also, plastic bracket instead of metal so when mounting if screwed too tight the camera won't click into place so had to back the screws off a little. Also, only had two mounting holes but came with 3 x screws! Yay free screws :) so a bit more fiddly to program and mount but other than that performance wise very happy.

Also got 2 of the (2342WD-I) much better metal bracket really good to install, easy to setup plug and play all through the NVR worth the few extra dollars paid. If I had to do it again I would go these over the 3345-i.

Hope that helps someone.