Ds2cd2732f-is doesn't play after update FW

ced105

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a big problem with my camera, after update a v5.2.5 150513 to 5.4.5 170123 the camera doesn't appear.
I use Tftp and a full Firmware chinese, En, but i don't the message at the end "systeme update completed "
Please Help me.
Thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid your camera is 'bricked' by loading incompatible firmware without paying attention to the warning about not skipping intermediate versions.
One of Hikvision's tricks to punish those of us who buy from low-cost on-line resellers at better prices than the high-cost distributors.

ced105

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have come to give you news of my camera, I tried a new firmware with tftp, the message "systeme update completed " does not appear.
I close tftp and ip address is now 192.168.1.64, but no viewing in sadp.
The ping 192.168.1.64 works well see picture no telnet access, i tried root: 12345, admin: 12345, but no access.
I do not know the Telnet commands well, I would like to know if I use the correct methods to find my camera.
thank you
DL.FREE.FR

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
i tried root: 12345, admin: 12345, but no access.
It sounds like the camera is waiting for the power cycle after the update process has completed.
If so, at this point it's running a basic Linux kernel, with telnet and ftp enabled.
If you are getting a telnet response, for the 5.4.5 firmware the root password is hiklinux
You can reboot at this point with the 'reboot' command, then see if SADP shows the camera, and if so, what firmware version.
If the camera has ended up with the 5.4.5 firmware loaded but with no web access due to a 'language mismatch' in the web configuration - it's possible to use the ONVIF update using ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge.net to try other firmware, but the problem is that Hikvision try to prevent downgrading.
You could try a tftp update using the Chinese firmware from section 06 here : 海康威视是以视频为核心的物联网解决方案和数据运营服务提供商,面向全球提供安防、可视化管理与大数据服务。
and then the '5.3.0 to 5.2.5 downgrader' from here : Custom Firmware Downgrader 5.3.0 Chinese to 5.2.5 English

And you probably know of the large choice of firmware here : DOWNLOAD PORTAL