DVR stopped working after updating firmware..

Yaso

n3wb
Reaction score
I have cp plus DVR CP-UAR-0801Q1-HY ..

I tried to update it using KVMS PRO software online .. I think I used a wrong firmware .. now when I turn on the DVR it shows a logo of cp plus loading system ... ( picture in attachment) And never start

What to do ?

Thank you ..

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have cp plus DVR CP-UAR-0801Q1-HY ..

I tried to update it using KVMS PRO software online .. I think I used a wrong firmware .. now when I turn on the DVR it shows a logo of cp plus loading system ... ( picture in attachment) And never start

What to do ?

Thank you ..
Hi @Yaso

Have you contacted the vendor who sold you the unit?

Yaso

n3wb
Reaction score
I got it from a reseller and he didn't know how to fix it and I sent an email to cp plus no reply yet.. I believe the help I'm going to get from the forum is more helpful than both of them..

Thanks

Reaction score
Now you need to install its firmware via PC
I also having same problem with different DVR but my PC is not Working . I will suggest you to download it's company software and firmware according to the model no.

Reaction score
You should find a console serial port connection somewhere on the NVR motherboard. Disconnect the power supply. Remove the NVR cover. Look for a group of four pins or four vias near the main processor chip. Those should be Vcc, GND, TXD, and RXD. You'll need a meter to figure out which is which.