Easy IP 4 cameras in Australia

drekka

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, just been looking at installing a set of cameras at home and as far as I can tell the latest Easy IP 4 cameras appear to be not available in Australia. Anyone know if they are coming or is there some reason they are not sold here?

ciao
Derek

Windie

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow, these are expensive! About 50% more than in Europe.
Why don't you get a quote from @EMPIRETECANDY - he ships internationally and has a section on this forum.
actually the prices are inline with what Andy or others have on aliexpress. 240$ (aud) for the colorvu 2CD2347G1 is about 165US, similar rates on AE. Plus there are shipping costs and some customs duty to be added if imported.

In any case I will most likely contact Andy because I need a 6mm lens for a narrow alley and no one stocks it. Looking at the Acusense DS-2CD2346G1.

Last edited:

Windie

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow, these are expensive! About 50% more than in Europe.
Why don't you get a quote from @EMPIRETECANDY - he ships internationally and has a section on this forum.
I saw your review on the 2CD2347G1 colorvu version. What makes me think this isnt suitable for my narrow alley purpose is because the supplement white light wont help in seeing towards the end of the alley (no lighting at the end either). This camera has no IR lights to supplement. So thats why I think a camera with IR lights is best for me like maybe the 2CD2346G1 . Is my deduction sound?

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I saw your review on the 2CD2347G1 colorvu version. What makes me think this isnt suitable for my narrow alley purpose is because the supplement white light wont help in seeing towards the end of the alley (no lighting at the end either). This camera has no IR lights to supplement. So thats why I think a camera with IR lights is best for me like maybe the 2CD2346G1 . Is my deduction sound?
Your deduction is correct. The colorvue that I have only goes about 60 ft before the view is greatly diminished without the use of the led. Go for a IR cam if you want to light up the entire alley.

Windie

n3wb
Reaction score
Your deduction is correct. The colorvue that I have only goes about 60 ft before the view is greatly diminished without the use of the led. Go for a IR cam if you want to light up the entire alley.
thanks. I saw your videos for the DS-2CD2T46G1 and the night time quality is more than enough for my needs. Time to source the camera now.