Easy way to trigger the Inactivate schedule?

TooOldToKnowBetter

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I'm working outside I'd like to enable the Inactive schedule via a smart phone without having to use my laptop to log in to BI's administrative interface. I suppose the more general question would be how to enable a particular schedule because you'd like to enable the proper one when you are through.

This would particularly be useful to wife who knows next to zero about BI. I'm really not familiar with IFTTT or any other home automation software and I haven't found anything online.

TIA

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm working outside I'd like to enable the Inactive schedule via a smart phone without having to use my laptop to log in to BI's administrative interface. I suppose the more general question would be how to enable a particular schedule because you'd like to enable the proper one when you are through.

This would particularly be useful to wife who knows next to zero about BI. I'm really not familiar with IFTTT or any other home automation software and I haven't found anything online.

TIA
You can easily change profiles from the mobile app or via the ui3 web interface on mobile or pc.

TooOldToKnowBetter

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can easily change profiles from the mobile app or via the ui3 web interface on mobile or pc.
Whow! I didn't realize the uI3 interface had that. As the great golfer Roberto De Vicenzo said after signing an incorrect scorecard that cost him the Master's tournament "What a stupid I am".

Thanks!!!