Ebay PC with Corporate Windows 10 License

Olddawg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am looking at a HP Elite on ebay HP EliteDesk 800 G1 TWR Intel core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD | eBay. The seller is elcycle, which has pretty good reviews. It has Windows 10, but it says in description "Please note if buyers reinstall OS, item will be out of warranty". One of the complaints in the Buyers reviews was that the seller uses a Corporate License for Windows 10 and it the drive fails you are SOL. I would like to do a clean re-install and transfer OS to a SSD but don't know if I would issues since it is a Corporate License or if I would be able to get support from Microsoft. Anyone have any experience with elcycle or a similar situation?

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking at a HP Elite on ebay HP EliteDesk 800 G1 TWR Intel core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD | eBay. The seller is elcycle, which has pretty good reviews. It has Windows 10, but it says in description "Please note if buyers reinstall OS, item will be out of warranty". One of the complaints in the Buyers reviews was that the seller uses a Corporate License for Windows 10 and it the drive fails you are SOL. I would like to do a clean re-install and transfer OS to a SSD but don't know if I would issues since it is a Corporate License or if I would be able to get support from Microsoft. Anyone have any experience with elcycle or a similar situation?
that thing is overpriced anyway...for a few dollars more you can have a machine that is several years newer and better processor
HP ProDesk 600 G2 SFF i5-6500 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Win 10 Pro | eBay make a 160 best offer

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.