EDIT: posted by a spammer Isn't blue iris and amcrest chinese junk?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I checked blue iris and amcrest cameras they seem like Aliexpress type of junk cameras. You can buy them on wish.com and other cheap chinese sites. Why are they being promoted by a reputable forum like ipcamtalk here?
Lol, big talk coming from 2mcctv that sells, wait for it, HIKVISION - the ultimate chinese camera, as well as other chinese brands and lies to consumers. Blue iris software is not made by amcrest. BLUE IRIS does not make cameras. It is vms made by prospective software right here in the USA. You are talking out of your ASS.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
oh and i undeleted your other spam post (which you deleted to cover yourself). You came to the wrong forum to post your SPAM!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I checked blue iris and amcrest cameras they seem like Aliexpress type of junk cameras. You can buy them on wish.com and other cheap chinese sites. Why are they being promoted by a reputable forum like ipcamtalk here?
Man, you didn't waste any time...joined today then promptly stuck your foot in your mouth, proving to us that by choosing a user name that contains "security expert" that you're a legend in your own mind and don't have clue whatsoever.

Yeah, I'll be sure to come to you for some expert advice regarding security.....NOT. :wtf:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, you didn't waste any time...joined today then promptly stuck your foot in your mouth, proving to us that by choosing a user name that contains "security expert" that you're a legend in your own mind and don't have clue whatsoever.

Yeah, I'll be sure to come to you for some expert advice regarding security.....NOT. :wtf:
he works for 2mcctv and posted spam pretending to be a regular consumer.

Reaction score
Lol, big talk coming from 2mcctv that sells, wait for it, HIKVISION - the ultimate chinese camera, as well as other chinese brands and lies to consumers. Blue iris software is not made by amcrest. BLUE IRIS does not make cameras. It is vms software made by prospective software right here in the USA. You are talking out of your ASS.
Yes Hiikvision is a descent brand if it doesn't get hacked, which you have no knowledge about. We sell Hikvision OEM true, we sell them as hikvision OEM. I was not bashing your hikvision as chinese crap, I was bashing all the other chinese crap you carry which are sold on wish.com for $9 includes free shipping.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Hiikvision is a descent brand if it doesn't get hacked, which you have no knowledge about. We sell Hikvision OEM true, we sell them as hikvision OEM. I was not bashing your hikvision as chinese crap, I was bashing all the other chinese crap you carry which are sold on wish.com for $9 includes free shipping.
dipshit, you sell chinese cameras. You came here to spam the forum. This forum does not carry any cameras available for 9 on wish list, keep taking out of your ass. 2mcctv is a lying sac of shit.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't post spam I posted my opinion if you don't like stop responding. Is this a dictatorship site or opinion forum site? OR just a marketing site for your chinese junk.
LIAR!!!! you stated you purchased the system from 2m when you WORK for them. You added links. You are scum.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
the security non expert has been banned - he keeps deleting his spam post. tsk tsk. I shot him an email so he can rant and rave there. lol.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Our spammer is the owner of 2mcctv their slogan is hillarious
Suhaib Allababidi
2M Solutions Inc. Security Company you can Trust.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for kicking the scum out!
This is why this forum is so great
All he had to do is apologize. But he chose to continue lying. Then created another post trashing and lying about blue iris and this forum. Sad. Then as usual he threatens legal action. I told him where he can shove it. What these spammers dont understand is that if they come here and LIE about who they are and post a fake review, it is not defamation if they are outed and their lie exposed. If I had a dollar for every putz who threatened litigation ...

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
What do you think his endgame was?

After all you can buy well known names everywhere these days but it’s up to you to decide if it’s real or junk. Rolex for a bargain price of under £100 anyone

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think his endgame was?

After all you can buy well known names everywhere these days but it’s up to you to decide if it’s real or junk. Rolex for a bargain price of under £100 anyone
To sell rebranded hik/dahua/uni to users here. See his other post. It contained links which I removed.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't make up my mind between a fool stepping in a big pile of doo-doo, vs. a simple troll. I'm leaning toward troll.

Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't make up my mind between a fool stepping in a big pile of doo-doo, vs. a simple troll. I'm leaning toward troll.

Wikipedia: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
100 percent an intentional spammer. See the link to his other post. This post was only posted in retaliation after I uncovered his spam. He deleted the other post and posted this thread. I undeleted it. Note his original post included links embedded in the text to his website and products. Note how he pretends to be a satisfied customer - he is actually the owner.