Editing NVR video.

Reaction score
I have a new Hiseeu, I think that's the right spelling,NVR system. It works great. I do not use it on a home network, I use it for paranormal research (ghost hunting) on field investigations. I have no problem downloading video to thumb drive and transferring it to PC. My problem is that I want to edit video and (have no problem doing this with a conventional DVR) but the NVR video cannot be read with video editing software. It consistently gives an "invalid format" error. I also cannot change the format with anything I've tried. I want to take the downloaded video and edit it. Also, when I do try to drop files into a video editor, it only transfers audio, not video. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

msnow

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a new Hiseeu, I think that's the right spelling,NVR system. It works great. I do not use it on a home network, I use it for paranormal research (ghost hunting) on field investigations. I have no problem downloading video to thumb drive and transferring it to PC. My problem is that I want to edit video and (have no problem doing this with a conventional DVR) but the NVR video cannot be read with video editing software. It consistently gives an "invalid format" error. I also cannot change the format with anything I've tried. I want to take the downloaded video and edit it. Also, when I do try to drop files into a video editor, it only transfers audio, not video. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.
What’s the file extension name?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What’s the file extension name?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They are avi files. Something prevents them from being read by the editor. I emailed the company, but they so far didn't give me an answer. They misread and thought it was a playback problem, which it isn't ..I can play them fine on VLC.

Reaction score
I have tried converting them to other formats and can't do that either. It says something like, "not a valid video or audio file."

StacyScott

n3wb
Reaction score
You can use ** an irrelevant link ** to edit NVR videos easily, this is the best video editing available today.
Thanks, it's quite helpful for me ** what - a link to a games modding site? link removed. **

Last edited by a moderator:

nikku01

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a new Hiseeu, I think that's the right spelling,NVR system. It works great. I do not use it on a home network, I use it for paranormal research (ghost hunting) on field investigations. I have no problem downloading video to thumb drive and transferring it to PC. My problem is that I want to edit video and (have no problem doing this with a conventional DVR) but the NVR video cannot be read with video editing software. It consistently gives an "invalid format" error. I also cannot change the format with anything I've tried. I want to take the downloaded video and edit it. Also, when I do try to drop files into a video editor, it only transfers audio, not video. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. GB WhatsApp pro apk
Editing NVR (Network Video Recorder) video is a crucial task for refining and customizing surveillance footage. Whether it's adjusting the playback speed, enhancing image quality, or cutting and merging clips, effective video editing allows users to extract meaningful insights, create concise summaries, and present evidence with clarity. Additionally, features like timestamp manipulation, object tracking, and the ability to overlay metadata contribute to the versatility of NVR video editing tools, empowering users to tailor the footage to their specific needs for security, analysis, or documentation purposes.