EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

Paulx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well shoot, I stepped out today (playing hookey) to go to the hardware store. Come back home and see a DHL tag on my door knob. Looks like per my cameras, I missed him by 30 minutes, dang. So, Andy had to get restocked and a few days to get it sent back out to me. So, I cant actually gauge how long it actually took to ship, but had it in two weeks I believe is the time it took from ordering, restocking, and shipping. Not really that bad. Seen much worse in past. And I am bad when it comes to waiting. Must be getting older and more mellow. LOL

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well shoot, I stepped out today (playing hookey) to go to the hardware store. Come back home and see a DHL tag on my door knob. Looks like per my cameras, I missed him by 30 minutes, dang. So, Andy had to get restocked and a few days to get it sent back out to me. So, I cant actually gauge how long it actually took to ship, but had it in two weeks I believe is the time it took from ordering, restocking, and shipping. Not really that bad. Seen much worse in past. And I am bad when it comes to waiting. Must be getting older and more mellow. LOL
Sometimes we keep booking stock every month, sometimes very hard to know the real selling for hundred models. But will try hard. Anyway, we can book most items for you, but have to wait.

WilliamW

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't think I've posted before but I have bought from Andy before. The service has always been fantastic! I've actually just purchased a ptz and a varifocal turret camera from him that should be arriving this Monday. I've waited a little bit for the cameras to arrive but I'm never upset or angry about the wait. Whenever I've e mailed him about the statuss, he's always responded with professionalism. I try to not send any mail his way when I know he's got a holiday coming up because for me, time away from work is precious.

So thank you Andy for helping me with our camera setup and enjoy your holidays.

Last edited:

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has Andy holiday again? :lmao:

What's the status off the ups shipment?
My package still sleeping in a darkroom at customs...? Or are they discussing what the nvr may be? A flight recorder black box? :)

Know 5 weeks waiting..., wish I had picked it up myself in Hongkong. ;-)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just received another camera from Andy today (Monday). It was shipped from Hong Kong last Saturday (Hong Kong) time. I live in the Los Angeles area and that is fast shipping. Thank You Andy.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY Andy, what about your US-based shipping partners? Who are they and where exactly do such orders ship from?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Also, similarly, how are Amazon orders handled? Do they occasionally ship via Amazon-based or US-based warehouses? Always good for any seller to accept multiple forms of payment methods.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
DHL is always best, I just sense they take international shipments more seriously than their competitors. :)

Every time I use DHL, their customer service team is always in contact with customer, very transparent and courteous and this is for any shipment, irrespective of origin.

Will use UPS for you, no worry, I think can be delivered fast, if you are worry, i can ship all from China.

MrGoodCat

n3wb
Reaction score
I got a pretty awesome setup, purchased from Andy (EMPIRETECANDY), can't recommend him enough. Products came packaged very well and delivered to my home via DHL. Managed to avoid taxes as well, which was nice. Got infinitely better quality cameras (at a cheaper price), then if I were to buy some locally. He even helped recommend some suitable models for various parts of my house. Needless to say, the end result was excellent. Will probably purchase a couple more cameras from Andy at some point, just because it's fun to expand my coverage :).

upload_2018-5-21_20-44-58.png