EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, we keep good stock to make the ball rolling fast, our amazon shop also starts, can refer to the models there and hope can sell more there. aha
Andy, how's fast is your shipping if I order through Amazon? The only reason I'm considering this option is I get 5% back through their rewards program.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Andy, how's fast is your shipping if I order through Amazon? The only reason I'm considering this option is I get 5% back through their rewards program.
today can ship out it, Amazon link all has stock in, all can ship out the same day order made, lol, but we have around 10-12 hours different, normally your orders from 18:00 0:00, we can handle the same day.

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks Andy, just placed an order on Amazon, we'll see how the delivery time compares with the other orders I have received from you.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Amazon reported this was shipped less than 2 hours after the order was placed. Awesome service!!!
AHA, that is only our own system tracking , new one will send you tomorrow, we use HONGKONG DHL, faster than ship from China, they are on the way to HK now. Monday can be there, not be a problem. Please leave a good feedback there when you get the shipment, that is important for us.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I know the one you shipped me from china got to me faster than many of my US based purchases, less than 4 days from order. Rarely gets much faster than that :), about the only thing I have had shipped faster was my amazon same day orders, lol.
sometimes China to US within 36hours, 4 days had a little delay...

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Find a faster free tax way for EU, hope we can use them future. Ship from DHL UK. 3 working days can pick up in UK, if this way stable, will use all DHL instead of UPS.

upload_2018-4-20_16-16-0.png

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just recieved the IPC-k35A(P) with POE. it's deliverd without power supply, dit not think about that :).
power supply connector is diverend then the A46 i think, a46 is really small connector.
on the box it is named consumer camera, but the manual talks about webgui.
it's is the consumer range, but i think only the cam's at the dahua consumer website come without webgui.
production date 2017-12.

package with free tax way DHL.
sunday, april 15, 2018 at birmingham uk.
thursday, april 19, gatwick uk > brussels belgium >
friday, april 20, 2018 deliverd at amsterdam.

Andy did you ship this first from hongkong to birmingham uk???
The DHL bag is cut open and sealed. The cam box is also cut open and sealed again. Customs?

I think the package from UPS is also moving know, you send me the dhl and ups tracking number the same day.
the dhl package is faster...

@EMPIRETECANDY

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just recieved the IPC-k35A(P) with POE. it's deliverd without power supply, dit not think about that :).
power supply connector is diverend then the A46 i think, a46 is really small connector.
on the box it is named consumer camera, but the manual talks about webgui.
it's is the consumer range, but i think only the cam's at the dahua consumer website come without webgui.
production date 2017-12.

package with free tax way DHL.
sunday, april 15, 2018 at birmingham uk.
thursday, april 19, gatwick uk > brussels belgium >
friday, april 20, 2018 deliverd at amsterdam.

Andy did you ship this first from hongkong to birmingham uk???
The DHL bag is cut open and sealed. The cam box is also cut open and sealed again. Customs?

I think the package from UPS is also moving know, you send me the dhl and ups tracking number the same day.
the dhl package is faster...

@EMPIRETECANDY
yes, from UK, this is new way we just use this week, faster then UPS. K35A is POE cam so no power adapter, dahua will not provide any adapter for Fixed cams, PTZ only professional and Ultra smart PTZ have adapter. WIFI one all have adapter.
All ship from HK to UK, and UK to other countries.

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
WOW! three days and a few hours, super fast delivery and free tax, Thanks Andy.
- The mini ptz works perfectly :)

Cattura.JPG

stevep

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ordered Last Monday night,3 packages tax free way to UK and all arrived this morning.......excellent service from Andy, Superb!!!!!!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The shipment delayed by UPS, they are at NL customs, we send them paperwork and i think can be released very soon. Tomorrow will have news. Now free tax DHL way not cover all EU, 70% can be used.