EmpireTech 2023 Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Sales Nov.20-24th

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, I purchased 4 lottery tickets 2-3 day ago. I have not seen the invoice (lottery numbers) nor has my credit card been charged for the purchase. I made the purchase on your website. Perhaps I missed something in the purchase? Please advise. Thanks.
mine took about that long to arrive, so it is not that unusual. Be sure to check you spam and junkman folders... that's happened to me before, as well.

wezal15

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In for 4, thanks Andy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Amazon make black Friday 1 week earlier, lol, we will keep on our plan on Start time and extend the sales to the Cyber Monday. So the sales will be Nov.20th-27th.

This is Amazon's longest Black Friday sale yet! Last year, the online retail giant hosted a 48-hour sale on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday exclusively. Amazon is crazy.......

• Nov. 17 - 22: First phase of deals
  • Nov. 23 - 24: Exclusive deals
  • Nov. 25 - 27: Cyber Weekend

Last edited:

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Prices will be the same for all days? Or will it be different?

Example: exclusive deals is different from cyber Monday

Amazon make black Friday 1 week earlier, lol, we will keep on our plan on Start time and extend the sales to the Cyber Monday. So the sales will be Nov.20th-27th.

This is Amazon's longest Black Friday sale yet! Last year, the online retail giant hosted a 48-hour sale on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday exclusively. Amazon is crazy.......

• Nov. 17 - 22: First phase of deals
  • Nov. 23 - 24: Exclusive deals
  • Nov. 25 - 27: Cyber Weekend

Last edited:

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just bought my 4! When is the drawing and I am assuming the winners will get an email with what they won? Thank you!

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just want to give a huge shoutout to @EMPIRETECANDY for being able to accommodate my needs with buying a 5442T S3 from him.
I sent the cash on Monday night ET time Canada and I have the camera delivered on Wednesday evening ET Canada.
The camera is already installed and up and running.

Thank you again Andy!!!

P.S. Andy just one more request, pick me for one of the winning prize please ;)

Last edited: