EmpireTech 2024 Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Andy, I nabbed the super prize my first time round! I have just the spot for it, it's going to a good home lol. Some suspicious people were just arrested outside my home today and this was some nice news to see :)
Great, you also can share us some good videos!

Reaction score
Thank you Andy, I nabbed the super prize my first time round! I have just the spot for it, it's going to a good home lol. Some suspicious people were just arrested outside my home today and this was some nice news to see :)
I'm in the same boat with you, we have had 5x stolen cars abandoned on our street in a month....used this sale to upgrade from 1/2.8" 2mp Hikvisions to 3x of the Color 4k series and a 4mp 1/1.8, then I found out I won one of the random prizes. I've heard nothing but great things about @EMPIRETECANDY, and then won the lottery after my first purchase....looking forward to doing more business with them!

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I understand there were some double and triple camera winners this lottery. What's the longest streak as far as something won in consecutive lotteries?

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I understand there were some double and triple camera winners this lottery. What's the longest streak as far as something won in consecutive lotteries?
As in the same person lottery to lottery?

I know I have had a number drawn for the last several. I can try to math it out.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As in the same person lottery to lottery?

I know I have had a number drawn for the last several. I can try to math it out.
Yep...I'm fortunate enough to have won something in the last 5 lotteries. Two 3rd place, two 5th place, and one 6th place. It's been a couple of color4k's and some "smaller" cameras. Nothing fancy but something worth making me want to play again.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep...I'm fortunate enough to have won something in the last 5 lotteries. Two 3rd place, two 5th place, and one 6th place. It's been a couple of color4k's and some "smaller" cameras. Nothing fancy but something worth making me want to play again.
Same, not sure the placing, but I think I have managed a Color4K-X, ZE, Color4K-T, ZE-S3, and two randoms.

Heavyopp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
randoms?
Do you get told whats coming or is it wait to open the box and see?
what have you guys received as randoms in the past?

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
randoms?
Yes it is random and you don’t know until you get it. Last lottery I got an older model dome camera.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
randoms?
You know what you will get from reading the EmpireTech Spring Promotion Lottery plan on first page of this thread from Super prize, 1st prize to 5th prize. Only the 6th prize is send by random.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
randoms?
One was a Hikvision color camera. One was a 2mp Dahua. Each one worth considerably more valuable than the cost of the lottery tickets I purchased. I don't factor in the cost of the cameras that resulted in lottery tickets because I would have bought those cameras anyway.

Heavyopp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You know what you will get from reading the EmpireTech Spring Promotion Lottery plan on first page of this thread from Super prize, 1st prize to 5th prize. Only the 6th prize is send by random.
I understand that part, I’ve got 2 randoms coming, just wondering how the 6th place random works.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I won a 5th place IPC-T2231T-ZS for the first time during the 2024 Spring Sales out of the 4 times playing the lottery. The most interesting camera I was hoping for was a IPC-T5442T-ZE S3 because of the reviews posted by other guys here. But nevertheless I just enjoy the feeling of finally winning something. That feeling can't be bought if I just buy the camera. :D

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s the exact one I got also. Unfortunately I don’t have a place for it since it always needs light.
I am still trying to find a permanent home for it. I currently have it outside with an IR flood, but I think a 5442 varifocal might be a better option though. The lack of on-board IR is definitely a buzzkill.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I won a IPC-Color4K-T yesterday. The place I have in mind for it currently has an IPC-T5442T-ZE. The current zoom setting on the IPC-T5442T-ZE is 320. Should I get a 2.8mm or 3.6mm? Not sure how to do the calculation. Thanks!