EmpireTech 2024 Spring Sales

Heavyopp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I won a IPC-Color4K-T yesterday. The place I have in mind for it currently has an IPC-T5442T-ZE. The current zoom setting on the IPC-T5442T-ZE is 320. Should I get a 2.8mm or 3.6mm? Not sure how to do the calculation. Thanks!
At the widest setting that current cam is 2.7mm — I don’t know what 320 is in relation to the mm setting but I would venture to say that if you are anywhere tighter than the widest setting go with 3.6mm.

I have a 4kt at 2.8 mm much more than 10 feet away is hard to ID

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I won a IPC-Color4K-T yesterday. The place I have in mind for it currently has an IPC-T5442T-ZE. The current zoom setting on the IPC-T5442T-ZE is 320. Should I get a 2.8mm or 3.6mm? Not sure how to do the calculation. Thanks!
I found ZE 440 to be similar to a fixed 3.6mm 4K-T.

Reaction score
New here, just figured out (over this last month) what goes with my new Dahua NVR5232 etc. had already got 6 Amcrest 4k cams (can't return now lol) But I love your products!! and fair prices, Thanks :)
getting an 4k-X this week, LOVE the 1/1.2 sensor at 30FPS!! SO MAD Amcrest is ALL 15FPS lol Errrrr
Next month my new toy will be the IPC-Color4K-T180 !!!! NICE CAM!

Peace to all
MG

Last edited:

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm so jealous.

People who won multiple times in one lottery or people who won all the time, what are you guys doing to get all this luck?

Are you guys carrying a rabbit foot keychain or something? what's the secret sauce?? Spill the beans!! ;)
Pretty much I just try my best to not be @wittaj

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm so jealous.

People who won multiple times in one lottery or people who won all the time, what are you guys doing to get all this luck?

Are you guys carrying a rabbit foot keychain or something? what's the secret sauce?? Spill the beans!! ;)
According to legend, if you run around the block 3 times naked at precisely 12AM and cry out 9 times " Oh Andy please bless me good luck to the lottery!" one day before the drawing date will help your chance of winning.:lol:

Reaction score
Seven
According to legend, if you run around the block 3 times naked at precisely 12AM and cry out 9 times " Oh Andy please bless me good luck to the lottery!" one day before the drawing date will help your chance of winning.:lol:
Seven times around forward and seven times backwards and don't step on any cracks...