EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Call me dumb, but does any 4th place winner want to horse trade for a prize from 3rd place? I would rather have the IR function at night and the vari-focal......
It's not dumb if it fits your need better. I don't mind trading 2nd prize for 3rd or 4th prize if I had won since I already got one IPC-Color4K-T180. I don't need another.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It's not dumb if it fits your need better. I don't mind trading 2nd prize for 3rd or 4th prize if I had won since I already got one IPC-Color4K-T180. I don't need another.
Well, I'll just press my luck then.......Hey @Broachoski... I know what I got..:thumb:.......ya wanna trade?? :p

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
PSA to all the winners

If your camera collection is getting out of control and you risk getting into a confrontation with your significant other, don't do it. Don't risk it!! Don't give up the happy life that you got for a camera even when it's free. You can get help!! You can get help. You can donate your camera(s) to a good cause.

I can help you find a good home. You can donate it to me. I promise you that I'll take good care of it. I'll even send you screenshots of how and where it's installed and will send you updates every year on how it's doing.

I need a garage camera :)

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
PSA to all the winners

If your camera collection is getting out of control and you risk getting into a confrontation with your significant other, don't do it. Don't risk it!! Don't give up the happy life that you got for a camera even when it's free. You can get help!! You can get help. You can donate your camera(s) to a good cause.

I can help you find a good home. You can donate it to me. I promise you that I'll take good care of it. I'll even send you screenshots of how and where it's installed and will send you updates every year on how it's doing.

I need a garage camera :)
How many have missed the point of you trying to get cameras and sent their significant other, instead?:rofl: