EmpireTech's got Hikvision Cameras?! (IPC-T2347G-LU)

Type2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The stock only 1 left now, please try to make asap, new stock still not know when can be ready.
I won't be able to purchase for about 45 minutes. Hopefully it will still be in stock.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll order one today and test it out on the Dahua bracket and report back.
Don't want to dissuade you from the Hikvision model if that's what you're specifically going after, but FWIW Dahua has a similar model (5442TM-AS-LED: 4MP 1/1.8" sensor, Full color, LED lights) that they show is compatible with the PFA-130E bracket that you have. Andy's OEM version looks to be $20 cheaper than the Hikvision model.

Tech sheet shows the PFA-130E compatibility:

Camera review, FWIW:

Last edited:

Type2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't want to dissuade you from the Hikvision model if that's what you're specifically going after, but FWIW Dahua has a similar model (5442TM-AS-LED: 4MP 1/1.8" sensor, Full color, LED lights) that they show is compatible with the PFA-130E bracket that you have. Andy's OEM version looks to be $20 cheaper than the Hikvision model.

Tech sheet shows the PFA-130E compatibility:

Camera review, FWIW:
Interesting................................... I have four EmpireTech IPC-HDW5231R-ZE IP cameras and I generally love the low light performance but I was hoping for a bump in clarity the 4MP Hikvision seemed to resolve.

It appears the Dahua 5442TM you linked to has the same 1/1.8" sensor sensor as the Dahua 8MP models but I am guessing as it is 4MP the low light will be better than the 8MP but slightly less sensitive as my 5231's....

I was only looking at Hikvision b/c I didn't know about the Dahua.

I'll look at the review for the 4MP Dahua

Thank you!!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting................................... I have four EmpireTech IPC-HDW5231R-ZE IP cameras and I generally love the low light performance but I was hoping for a bump in clarity the 4MP Hikvision seemed to resolve.

It appears the Dahua 5442TM you linked to has the same 1/1.8" sensor sensor as the Dahua 8MP models but I am guessing as it is 4MP the low light will be better than the 8MP but slightly less sensitive as my 5231's....

I was only looking at Hikvision b/c I didn't know about the Dahua.

I'll look at the review for the 4MP Dahua

Thank you!!
Yes, that is right, We tested this 4mp hikvision one i think can be better than the dahua's 4mp LED model. Full color capacity, the colorvu is better.

JamesR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have had one of these 4mp 24/7 colorvu cameras for a few months now. Got it directly from LTS in NJ. I got it to replace one of the cameras that got destroyed in the lightning strike. In my outside environment I am very pleased with the nighttime picture quality it has and i do not use any of the supplemental LED lighting.
So far I think it is a great camera day and night. I have this... LTCMIP3C42W-M

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I know this is a Hikvision product, but are any of you lucky enough to mount it on a Dahua PFA130E mount? (Curious to know) Thanks
The 1/1.8" sensor is powerful enough, never a need for IR for the placement I'm interested in