EmpireTech's got Hikvision Cameras?! (IPC-T2347G-LU)

nearyj

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
About the LED being able to come on automatically or via a schedule?
No, that the light will not activate with motion and he is trying to get a firmware upgrade to change this, so at the present time the supplemental light is on continuously (whether by auto dusk till dawn or on a set schedule eg 9pm to 6am) to record in color at night if there is poor or no ambient lighting. see his comments at around 6.15min

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No, that the light will not activate with motion and he is trying to get a firmware upgrade to change this, so at the present time the supplemental light is on continuously (whether by auto dusk till dawn or on a set schedule eg 9pm to 6am) to record in color at night if there is poor or no ambient lighting. see his comments at around 6.15min
I thought Hikvision had an equivalent to Dahua's "Active Deterrence" models (where there are firmware features to use the LED/speaker as alarms for motion/IVS events), but I guess not. Be cool to see if Hik will update the firmware with this feature!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I thought Hikvision had an equivalent to Dahua's "Active Deterrence" models (where there are firmware features to use the LED/speaker as alarms for motion/IVS events), but I guess not. Be cool to see if Hik will update the firmware with this feature!
This model.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So I finally got this camera. I would like to share some pics of this camera.. So First the pics of the product itself..

IMG_6677.jpgIMG_6679.jpgIMG_6681.jpg

Next the picture at day time..with this camera

TE-128.20191022_182157261_1.jpg

Now Let us see how dark it is at night in the backyard with this camera light on what I can see..

IMG_6685.jpg

With camera two leds

IMG_6683.jpg

Now what camera can see ...

TE-128.20191022_190302282.jpg

TE-128.20191022_191029576.jpg

Again camera is at default settings right out of the box I have not changed anything what so ever.. Except hooking it up :D

Attachments

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
The camera led can also get bright if you like there is a setting for it I’m still learning this new camera

JBoDEAN

n3wb
Reaction score
So I finally got this camera. I would like to share some pics of this camera.. So First the pics of the product itself..

View attachment 49328View attachment 49329View attachment 49330

Next the picture at day time..with this camera

View attachment 49331

Now Let us see how dark it is at night in the backyard with this camera light on what I can see..

View attachment 49333

With camera two leds

View attachment 49334

Now what camera can see ...

View attachment 49335

View attachment 49336

Again camera is at default settings right out of the box I have not changed anything what so ever.. Except hooking it up :D
So those dark black pictures are your naked eye at night, NOT the camera?

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This model.
i have the chinese version. ezviz cam that bring back from china trip. i can record whatever i want up to 10 seconds. and the speaker is much lounder than 2346G1-I/SL. i will upload a video later..down side is only work on chinese ezviz could app. and time can't change to usa time...i use it to scary kids for Halloween.

Type2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is the 14 day shipping to U.S. accurate? Was just about to order another IPC-HDW5231R-ZE this morning but saw this and I am intrigued enough to pick one up.

Also, will this camera work with EmpireTech PFA130-E Water-Proof Junction Box Bracket? I have a couple hanging around and I'd like to use them

Thanks!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Is the 14 day shipping to U.S. accurate? Was just about to order another IPC-HDW5231R-ZE this morning but saw this and I am intrigued enough to pick one up.

Also, will this camera work with EmpireTech PFA130-E Water-Proof Junction Box Bracket? I have a couple hanging around and I'd like to use them

Thanks!
The bracket not the same as dahua's but i haven't test it. Use DHL 3-4 working days is done! 14DAYS is aliexpress system required time.