EmpirtTech to Dahua Cross-Reference

parallon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all. I tried finding the answer to this, with no luck. Is there a way to cross reference the products sold by Andy (Empire Technology) to those on the Dahua website? I've copy/pasted many numbers from Andy's store to the Dahua website, and I can't seem to find any matches? Am I missing something?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a 2-4MP camera with a narrow FOV? I can't see any way of filtering by FOV on either site.

Thanks,

Mike

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. I tried finding the answer to this, with no luck. Is there a way to cross reference the products sold by Andy (Empire Technology) to those on the Dahua website? I've copy/pasted many numbers from Andy's store to the Dahua website, and I can't seem to find any matches? Am I missing something?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a 2-4MP camera with a narrow FOV? I can't see any way of filtering by FOV on either site.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi Mike,

Those cameras in Andy's store are international models - so you will have to look at the international version of the Dahua website.

It used to work easier before Dahua redid their website.