Equipment recommendations anyone? I need to run 50-80 cameras on Blue Iris

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction as far as best way to approach upgrading a Blue Iris system. When it is all said and done I need to have about 50 cameras going in the near future and the ability to potentially have as many as 80 cameras. This is for a storage facility.

We currently have about 20 cameras working. I am taking over from previous setups - there are two servers currently in place but for employees to access all the cameras they have to jump between 2 ip addresses for the servers -

I am wondering if putting a couple of NVRs for the cameras and then feeding to a main server would make sense -or perhaps adding a 2-3 more servers and then have a master server that all the servers talk to and which then becomes the main address for the front desk to see all cameras easily.

Overall - I have never been involved in such a big install and am asking for different methodologies - recommendations on types of servers etc .. speed graphics etc ...

Any feedback or pointing me to others who have large installs would be very very much appreciated!! Thanks you