Evaluation Copy Again Pops up After Full Purchase

DroMike

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I purchased BI for $60 in June as normal and have used it successfully since. When I first obtained my registration number or key, even after I'd input the number, a few days later it would revert back to an evaluation program only. Beyond that and for the last few months all has been fine.

Last night I opened the program (I had it closed off and on for maybe 10 days) and again I was informed I had an evaluation program (there were "evaluation copy" bands across my cam feeds). Again, I input my registration number and it was solved.

Is there a way that I can make my program permanently understand it is a fully-paid-for copy so it stops reverting to an evaluation copy every now and again? Obviously it's a little irritating but above all it's just hard for me to believe this is normal (but maybe it is if I don't have it running constantly...?). Thanks and above all, Happy Friday! - Mike

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased BI for $60 in June as normal and have used it successfully since. When I first obtained my registration number or key, even after I'd input the number, a few days later it would revert back to an evaluation program only. Beyond that and for the last few months all has been fine.

Last night I opened the program (I had it closed off and on for maybe 10 days) and again I was informed I had an evaluation program (there were "evaluation copy" bands across my cam feeds). Again, I input my registration number and it was solved.

Is there a way that I can make my program permanently understand it is a fully-paid-for copy so it stops reverting to an evaluation copy every now and again? Obviously it's a little irritating but above all it's just hard for me to believe this is normal (but maybe it is if I don't have it running constantly...?). Thanks and above all, Happy Friday! - Mike
Where did you buy it? Did you use it on more than one system?

DroMike

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I dutifully purchased it from the Blue Iris (.com) website. Later, I separately bought the $10 Android app (which has been fine). But otherwise each purchase is only being used on one device, and my problematic version is on my home PC/HP desktop running Windows 10 - and no other computer. Pretty standard.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I dutifully purchased it from the Blue Iris (.com) website. Later, I separately bought the $10 Android app (which has been fine). But otherwise each purchase is only being used on one device, and my problematic version is on my home PC/HP desktop running Windows 10 - and no other computer. Pretty standard.
Email support