Export Files Suddenly Won't Play

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi,
The last couple of weeks my exported vids won't playback. I didn't change any settings, should be AVI just like before. I did change their storage location back to C: but didn't see any change. The exports from earlier this year have the same error. YouTube doesn't like the new ones either. Any suggestions?
~YT Error.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
The last couple of weeks my exported vids won't playback. I didn't change any settings, should be AVI just like before. I did change their storage location back to C: but didn't see any change. The exports from earlier this year have the same error. YouTube doesn't like the new ones either. Any suggestions?
~View attachment 6928
Do they play with vlc?

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do they play with vlc?
Fenderman, no they won't play on VLC either. I had been sending all alerts/new/storage to the E: drive which is a micro sd on my Surface 3. I know it's not much computer for 3 cams but it has "worked" so far until I can get the funds for a better dedicated machine.

Anyway, I exported to c: and it seemed to play but after copying all the exports over from E: they are almost all corrupt. Maybe my micro sd has a problem?

PS, luckily, I had made a backup from E: and they still played too so I am formatting E: and I'll give it another try.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, likely a corrupt card. Are you sure its legit and not a fake knockoff?

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I remember being pretty careful when I bought it. In doing additional research it looks like I need to check it out more closely. Thanks
According to this, I have bogus, except it did show 59gb.
~Mem 2.jpgMem 1.jpg

Attachments