WTB EYEsurv Dome Camera

Reaction score
I am in need of a replacement dome that works with motion control on my NVR. The one that I would prefer is the APEX3-DM3 3 megapixel model but something similar is fine. Thanks for your help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in need of a replacement dome that works with motion control on my NVR. The one that I would prefer is the APEX3-DM3 3 megapixel model but something similar is fine. Thanks for your help.
Eyesurv was simply rebranded dahua...see the thread on the dahua starlight turret camera...

Reaction score
Thank you, but I tried a Dahua bullet and it will not record on motion command. It's a PAL camera instead of NTSC though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, but I tried a Dahua bullet and it will not record on motion command. It's a PAL camera instead of NTSC though.
that shouldn't matter....check your settings...what eyesurv nvr are you using? You might also want to contact nellys for a recommendation..

Reaction score
that shouldn't matter....check your settings...what eyesurv nvr are you using? You might also want to contact nellys for a recommendation..
I bought an ION NVR-16 from Nelly's but they do not sell the cameras any more. I need to call them the next time I am home to verify settings. The EYEsurv dome I have on the front porch works great with motion.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You should be able.to use any onvif camera with record all the time setting