Face Detection Snapshot with SD8C845FG-HNF

Captain_B

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy hooked me up with a great PTZ a couple of weeks ago and with the new interface with the camera the options are pretty cool. The one issue I'm having is how to find and review the Face Detections. Interesting things is it sends them to my DMSS phone app and I can see them on there but when I go into the camera or SmartPSS they are not there. I look in the Picture Query in the camera as seen below but these are short videos and not face capture, any help would be much appreciated. PS: The IVS and Face Detection work great and reviewing the events videos in Smart PSS is no problem but when I go to look for Pictures in the Playback search under Pictures it says, no pictures.
1668959753805.png

The camera setup is as follows:

1668959859472.png

1668959912078.png

1668959954111.png

BTW, I have no man made light at this location and operate on an IR only platform but checkout the options below on the PTZ's lighting ability:

1668960136465.png

If you want to make it color at night, you can light it up like daylight with this camera. The specs on the camera are below and it is a great night time performer:

1668960274733.png

Mats Frost

n3wb
Reaction score
I have also got this amazing camera, but I am still trying to figure out how to set it up to get the most out of it.
Mine is located in a rural area with not so much light pollution, so the night performance of this beauty has really made an impression on me.
I have however not yet figured out if this camera is using the newer Sony IMX585 STARVIS 2 sensor, and not the older IMX485?!
But since the preliminary datasheet that Andy published does not say anything about Starvis 2, I guess it is the old sensor, which is a bit disappointing of course.
But the low light performance is still impressive nevertheless.