Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist Because Driver Has Balls Of Steel

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
At least it was bullet resistant, but there's no way they could have used that AR from inside even if there was a gun port for it. That's why a full size van is about the smallest thing you'll see transporting cash here in the US.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't imagine have a job where its my soul purpose to protect someone else's money. No thanks!
The side jobs you take to make money when you are young can lead to gambling your life for a paycheck.
I worked with an of duty cop that went around to pick up the money from restaurants and deposit them in the bank.
He wore an old loose shirt and jeans that looked like he was down on his luck and drove an old Ford car with little paint.
He worked that job as a night job for over 20 years with no one even looking twice at him.
After a year, I started climbing towers.:banghead:

This driver has more lead in his shorts then I would have! I am surprised with the small truck and all of the weight of armor.
This video could be an advertisement for the truck upfitter!

Reaction score
It seems like at the end the van tried to go over some curbs and got stuck. The driver grabs the AR and leaves the van. Would love to know what happened next. The passenger sure did not try and help him. Seems like he could not even call the cops on the phone.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Imagine it ended up like this?