Fed Ex Ground Shipping Hahaha

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Fedex refund us 500usd from last delay.
Right now the sea port has badly delay, because of no enough workers to download the container, no enough drivers take the container to leave the harbor.sea Shipping cost increased 10times since 2020. And this cost increase all paid by US normal people. Hope more workers will be back to work at the sea port. Why news said lots of guys no job? Looks like something is wrong

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Google Pier 400 Long Beach or Los Angeles
Long beach is a disater now. All container stucked on the sea, have to pay money to the shipper everyday, there has a crazy thing is the shipping cost is higher than the goods value now. Maybe it's the time to produce more product in US now, but no one want to do the labor work. ;)

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Long beach is a disater now. All container stucked on the sea, have to pay money to the shipper everyday, there has a crazy thing is the shipping cost is higher than the goods value now. Maybe it's the time to produce more product in US now, but no one want to do the labor work. ;)
You pay the shipper on a per day basis? That's crazy.

I've had stuff stuck on a container ship for near 3 months now. I'm glad that my deal with the manufacturer included shipping and I don't pay that way! lol Though they'll probably kill me next time on the price if they had to eat that cost.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, mine usually is about a month or less end-to-end. I guess not all of the 3 months has been on the ship itself. It took forever to get going and then it's sat waiting to be unloaded and processed through customs and all here for weeks. Ridiculous. You'd think that things would be getting better by now.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this but Lasersh!t is better than FedEx at this time :facepalm:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Empiretecandy: I got my order yesterday! Thanks. 6 days from order to door. 1 box USPS, 1 box Amazon.
aha those models still have stocks, so can do fasf shipping, right now we meet some models lack of stocks in US warehouse all stucked at the sea port. Any one can call Joe for a help,lol :headbang:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Good news.

the shipment has been picked up at CA this Saturday, We shipped out on Sep.15th From Chiina, and arrive in Long Beach at Oct. 4th and wait 19days to pick up from the Port.

1635126624730.png

Will cost another 6days to be Delivered.

1635127190890.png

Last edited: