Finding Hikvision verification code Help

iferguson

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently bought a Hikvision DS-2DE4220IW PTZ camera and i am trying to setup the EZVIZ Cloud P2P on the IVMS -4500 mobile app

When i enter the camera serial number it then asks me to enter the device verification code which it says is marked on the device label,

but i cant see any markings or labels on the camera? i have also tried entering ABCDEF and restoring the camera to default setting but still doesn't work

So am wondering is there anyway to get this code ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ian

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The code should come in a few places:
1. next to the serial number on the camera itself
2. on a Card with a QR code that comes with the package
3. on the outside of the box near where the serial number is located

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have followed the topic, however, there is no SSH option available in Webinterface for fw 1.4.5 build 180917
DS-KB8112-IM ( stanalone intercom ) however, device is online, im getting the name after filling in serial number, after clicking ADD in hikconnect app, it askes for Verification code, which should be ABCDEF.
After that i receive warning: ''weak verification code is not allowet do add devices, please modify verification code...''
I have some experience, i know that it normally is shown in network > platform acces tab, but there is no such tab available.

Mathius

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having the same problem with my DS-KB8112-IM - the person I bought my camera from changed the packaging so that the verification code is not available. The menus appear very minimal compared to most guides - I just don't see the options you guys have used.

Is there a way to enable all these extra options in the web GUI?

An example of what I see, in contrast to the options I hear being discussed. I cannot enable SSH. I have applied the most recent firmware and that leaves the web at V4.8.51 build 170410

Last edited: