Flir N133BB Bullet Camera & Blue Iris

MarcusWatt

n3wb
Reaction score
Good Day

Has anyone used any of the Flir cameras with Blue Iris, I am thinking of using them but they are not listed under the camera compatibility list.

Cheers,

Marcus

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good Day

Has anyone used any of the Flir cameras with Blue Iris, I am thinking of using them but they are not listed under the camera compatibility list.

Cheers,

Marcus
Welcome to the forum..those FLIR cameras are rebranded dahua cameras also sold as lorex..simple select the "dahua rtsp" from the drop down menu....

MarcusWatt

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..those FLIR cameras are rebranded dahua cameras also sold as lorex..simple select the "dahua rtsp" from the drop down menu....
Excellent, thank you for the quick response.

Cheers,

Matthew

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looking at the documentation, you should be able to set one up with Blue Iris just fine using the RTSP path:

rtsp://<username>:<password>@<IP address>:<port>/cam/realmonitor?channel=<channelNo>&subtype=<typeNo>

rsdcountry

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting my flir fx to show up on Blue Iris, does anyone have any screen shots to show me how to do this?

rsdcountry

n3wb
Reaction score
use dahua rtsp..you NEED to enter the correct credentials and ip address.
ty, im still lost on networks and such, admin,name and password needs to be that of the router correct? Stop laughing, but what about the media port? and discovery port? Dahua has 2 choices for rtsp i've tried both

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ty, im still lost on networks and such, admin,name and password needs to be that of the router correct? Stop laughing, but what about the media port? and discovery port? Dahua has 2 choices for rtsp i've tried both
you need to enter the CAMERAS ip address and the CAMERAS password...leave everything default

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
did that, still no video
post your settings...they must be incorrect...you can also try hitting find/inspect...
Finally, are you able to view the camera via internet browser? if not then stop. Do that first...if you cant see it via browser blue iris wont see it either.
How are you powering this camera?

rsdcountry

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply, im using advanced ip scanner, to find the ip, and it shows the mac address which matches, also manufacturer name.
this is the camera:
1080p HD WiFi home security camera with two way audio and night vision

I can not view it in a internet browser when using the cameras ip address.
I can view it with the internet browser when logging into my account on the flir website.
I can also view it with the iphone app. The iphone app, and flirs, web login, all functions work.

I need blue iris so i can see videos in 1080p as the camera uploads to flirs cloud with only 720p, yet the files are suppose to be 1080p

When I hit find/inspect this is what it shows:
Opening port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Failed with HTTP 405
Opening port 8999...
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
HTTP 12029
Checking for common cameras...
Foscam FI86xx/98xx compatible?
Foscam FI89xx compatible?
Foscam FI9821 V2 compatible?
Foscam FI9821 media port compatible?
RTSP port open?
RTSP port detected!
Done

This is the rest of the screen, i have not changed any other settings

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4YIIwHKSWvhc0NSSXpVVlRFMm8

Thank you for helping me

HAOM

n3wb
Reaction score
Good Day

Cheers,

Marcus
I think I figured it out, you use your app login (email), password is either the apps or the camera I have the same on both, and you enter 554 on the RTPS port, then in the video line enter <yourip>:80/stream1 and that worked for me.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
@rsdcountry, did you ever figure out how to have BI pull the FLIR FX's stream from the camera directly? or how about from the FLIR cloud? (The FX is a cloud-only cam as far as i know, predates FLIR's aquisition of Lorex) A buddy has one at a location remote from his BI server, and we're still trying to find a way to pull the stream from the cloud into BI... TIA for any updates if you have em.