Flush Mount Monitor Install

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
We get them at cost, they are quality components. 3 years with this hardware and Zero Issues, On the other hand with my Amazon UTP Extenders I had to manually turn it off and on about 1-2 a week to resend the signal
How much is cost?
I have the tripplite units installed at two locations, no issues, a fraction of the cost from a reputable company...

Nolesfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have some from Vanco and Monoprice I have been using for a long time as well.. solid and under $60 for each pair.

parxson

n3wb
Reaction score
Are your cameras all IP or HDTVI? I am asking as I do not see the TX/RX light on the NVR; this can also mean it is PoE. By the way, I love the installation amazing work.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You should add motion activation through that monitor :)

Wireless mouse connected and just sits on the rack. Haven't really tried to take it anywhere else in the house.

The monitor is off unless I need it, power button is on the front so no biggie really.

MerNion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up an old thread, any idea where to get a monitor like that from some store in Europe? Because buying it from the US and shipping it to Europe is twice the cost... Thanks!

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up an old thread, any idea where to get a monitor like that from some store in Europe? Because buying it from the US and shipping it to Europe is twice the cost... Thanks!

Look at the fifth post in this thread. It’s links to Amazon product page. Just search for that product in your local country. However, these arnt retail items. Your not going to jump in the car and run to a local store for something like this