For the ladies....

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Pulled up the PTZ to look out towards the main channel to see if my wife was on her way back on the paddle board so I could throw the burgers on the grill, but I found this guy instead. Definitely not something you'd expect to see 'round here, lol. He walked around like this for about an hour before calling it a day. This is about 1750' away from the camera.

Attachments

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Pulled up the PTZ to look out towards the main channel to see if my wife was on her way back on the paddle board so I could throw the burgers on the grill, but I found this guy instead. Definitely not something you'd expect to see 'round here, lol. He walked around like this for about an hour before calling it a day. This is about 1750' away from the camera.
Was he waiting on your wife? :D
Sorry, I had too.

Thinks he's gods gift to women. I see he has lots of company too.

qflyer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's very inappropriate, he should've know and old enough to at least wear his bra walking around like that.:puke:
I’m pretty sure the house is a rental. Pretty certain he’s not from around here, maybe a different country where that’s normal swimming attire. He didn’t seem to be concerned about being seen. That’s a busy part of the lake and several boats went by while he was out walking around like that…