Fun times at the gas station ...

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
those fools trying to get their next instagram "viral" video almost got taught a quick lesson in physics with the car coming at them. Amazed that with all the police there, people still calmly come and get petrol. Surprised the station didnt disable the pumps incase of damage.

Didnt take long for the baseball bat to come out :rofl: . Over here in Ireland we carry hurleys hurley.jpg

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What is the world coming too? in the old days, you see somebody in trouble you rush to help (That is what I would do and still do) now people just get their phones out and start recording as per all the people by the entrance!!
But they are all lucky she (they / them / thee :) ) didn't hit the pump as this could have been a different ending

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What is the world coming too? in the old days, you see somebody in trouble you rush to help (That is what I would do and still do) now people just get their phones out and start recording as per all the people by the entrance!!
But they are all lucky she (they / them / thee :) ) didn't hit the pump as this could have been a different ending
It's dangerous intervening in America !

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Funny part, none were getting gas...
My thoughts exactly! The white Chevy has the whole side of pumps blocked, one woman makes 10 trips car-to-car, going back and forth moving crap, nobody buys gas! Go the heck to a empty mall parking lot for all that drama, there might actually be someone wanting to buy @#$% gas so they go to work or go home!

BTW, there was apparently an infant in that white car in a car seat in the right rear. IMO, the woman in pink driving that white Chevy and wielding the baseball bat should have child endangerment tacked onto her assault with a vehicle and private property damage. She should be in jail TONIGHT.

Sphinxicus

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
BTW, there was apparently an infant in that white car in a car seat in the right rear. IMO, the woman in pink driving that white Chevy and wielding the baseball bat should have child endangerment tacked onto her assault with a vehicle and private property damage. She should be in jail TONIGHT.
that does my box in - completely wrapped up in their own selfish world while an innocent child suffers

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's dangerous intervening in America !
Its dangerous intervening anywhere there is trouble, but I'm that sort of guy that just can't stand by! In my lifetime I've had knives, a gun and threatened with "Do you know who I am?" And I'm still hear to tell the tale!
Maybe because I approach these situations with a calm head and don't go rushing in like some "Big Man" which by the nature of it will get the aggressors back up! Or maybe because I'm a big b*stard :highfive:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Again thoughts for the child. With parents like that and the associated influence and culture they've had the misfortune of being born into i wonder what it's future holds.

Wishing and hoping it's a better one

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does.
Just another day in paradise.

Here's an idea, when you see such crap going down, get out of dodge, don't stand around gawking, good way to take the room temperature challenge.

A bunch of emotional females fighting? Nope, wouldn't tackle that tiger, nope, no way.

Reaction score
I was thinking the exact same thing. But then I realized, what should one actually do? Try and stop the white car from driving into everything? Pull the driver out? Try and take the bat from her? Now if she was hitting a person with the bat, that is something entirely different. Beating on the car with it? Maybe just tell her to "Calm down".

Valiant

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Its dangerous intervening anywhere there is trouble, but I'm that sort of guy that just can't stand by! In my lifetime I've had knives, a gun and threatened with "Do you know who I am?" And I'm still hear to tell the tale!
Maybe because I approach these situations with a calm head and don't go rushing in like some "Big Man" which by the nature of it will get the aggressors back up! Or maybe because I'm a big b*stard :highfive:
It's good that you have that mindset, and in Australia and UK it may be less risky. Too many guns in the US and unfortunately it's the wrong type of people carrying them.