Funny / Satire

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That's pretty typical of the crap he pulls to try and be in the spotlight. He will jump bandwagons in a heartbeat if he thinks he can get more exposure doing something else to get in the MSM spotlights for 2 seconds...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That's pretty typical of the crap he pulls to try and be in the spotlight. He will jump bandwagons in a heartbeat if he thinks he can get more exposure doing something else to get in the MSM spotlights for 2 seconds...

And on top of it, he plagiarized the idea. He can't even be original.....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

so i see there is no child protective services in usa
Well.....there is, but they are as liberal in real life as the satire account is in internet life. Pretty much, what ever the child wants, they will do, including throwing the parents in jail for disagreeing with their 4 year old. Thats what happens when a career student spends 12 years in school, collecting paper documents to hang on the wall and their documents then pronounce that they are now qualified to know what is better for your child then what you as the parent knows.....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
What's actually going on for FB, IG & WhatsApp...how will they ever handle it?

View attachment 103762
Me personally, I don't really care if they ever come back online. Haven't had a FB account for many years and never had any of the other ones. I did @a's place for about 3 years, but got burned out on it recently.