Funny / Satire

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The problem I see with that set of comparison set of photos is that the camera simply can't see anything as small as a CCP Virus cell, on the order of 15-30nm. It does show it will stop aerosolized spittle, but not that it can, or will stop the virus itself. Saying the virus is only transmitted when attached to aerosolized particles is also misleading, since it can be easily expelled solely by itself. This is exactly why mask manufacturers, even those making N(% masks, say that they are not designed to stop viruses. Just look on the label or look up the product information.
Yes, however, the viral particles are actually in the expelled droplets .. and the micro droplets are floating in the air for a long time ..

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yes .. still meme's convey thoughts, and sometimes they deserve to be challenged ..

Haha, there's a meme for that line of thinking! :p :p :p if I'm pretty darn sure of something, I throw it into it's appropriate thread. Anything else is just a meme for entertainment value. ;)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
So the CCP Virus doesn't attach to micro droplets, only full droplets, even though it's actually a nano range particle. Makes a lot of sense to me. I just bought a big bridge too, between Staten Island and Brooklyn for a real song, too.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
good video, and we see with a good mask .. the vapors when exhaled out is very limited .. this ideally results in a reduced R value on any disease spread

1635452906098.png

"So the CCP Virus doesn't attach to micro droplets, only full droplets, even though it's actually a nano range particle. Makes a lot of sense to me. I just bought a big bridge too, between Staten Island and Brooklyn for a real song, too. "

fwiw - CCP Virus has been demonstrated to be on microdroplets .. the vape above shows effectiveness in reducing the range .. so if you have a well ventilated area this should result in significant reductions of R values, naturally if an area is poorly vented the R value will increase significantly with the concentration of particles ...

Attachments

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
If and could are the two operative words. If you have good ventilation the risks are substantially reduced any way. As I said, the actual manufacturers of masks, face diapers, say that their products are not for use in protecting against viruses. That is a pretty expert and definitive opinion.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If and could are the two operative words. If you have good ventilation the risks are substantially reduced any way. As I said, the actual manufacturers of masks, face diapers, say that their products are not for use in protecting against viruses. That is a pretty expert and definitive opinion.
Depends on the diaper .. some are only good for pee .. and others poopoo .. Diaper companies like not to be sued, so have a lot of legal "this is not for .. blah blah" .. not unusual in the USA which has more lawyers per capita than any other country ..

1635454608477.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Matt, that's been on the labels since the 60's long before mass attacks by landsharks.

.. and yet .. all of us know about diaper rashes .. and yet ..

Kimberly-Clark was hit with a consumer class action Tuesday in California Eastern District Court over the company’s Huggies Snug & Dry diapers. The lawsuit, filed by Finkelstein & Krinsk, claims the diapers give babies rashes

1635456223080.png

honestly, If I was making masks I would not want to get sued either ..

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
If Jeff an Elon liked us so much, why are they building rockets to send US to Mars?