Funny / Satire

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.. and definitely do not any of those Slavic White People .. I mean those people whose ethnicity is the root of the word Slave .. oh, that would be too much White Slavic privilege .. to culturally appropriate the identity of those tracing their roots to Slavery ..

Reaction score
Southerners have a way with words, some better than others. Start the year with some Truthful Humor: Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy . The Will Rogers of our time.
Kennedy graduated Magna cum Laude from Vanderbilt, has a Law degree from the University of Virginia and a degree from Oxford in England . He is no country bumpkin; he is very insightful & a bit humorous.

Comment about Cuomo lecturing us. "It's like a frog calling you ugly".

You can only be young once, but you can always be immature.

Americans are thinking, there are some good members of Congress but we can’t figure out what they are good for. Others are thinking, how did these morons make it through the birth canal.”

Always follow your heart.....but take your brains with you.

It must suck to be that dumb.

When the Portland mayor's IQ gets to 75, he oughta sell.

I keep trying to see Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer's point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

1. This has been going on since Moby Dick was a minnow.
2. Don't stand between a dog and a fire hydrant.

Our country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by idiots.

It appears that he might do the right thing, but only when closely supervised and cornered like a rat.

This is why space aliens won't talk to us.

Democrats are running around like they found a hair in their biscuit.

Chuck Schumer just moo’s and follows Nancy Pelosi into the cow chute.

Senator John Kennedy on Nancy Pelosi, “She can strut sitting down!