Funny / Satire

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, too late... Going through the spin cycle.
No doubt. They wouldn't be doing this stuff if not for the jet-ski to pick them up, and they are now adding flotation foam to the wetsuits they wear, and vest that have air cartridges and inflate when you pull the cord. But a Brazilian just died at Nazare in Portugal a few days ago

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
What red blooded man doesn't own a coffee can of nuts and bolts? I was doing that search, that looked just like that, just earlier this month LOL
I have bins of them. After a 4 hours search through all of them, I can eventually find two that match. Never mind the hardware store is only 10 minutes away....

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
No doubt. They wouldn't be doing this stuff if not for the jet-ski to pick them up, and they are now adding flotation foam to the wetsuits they wear, and vest that have air cartridges and inflate when you pull the cord. But a Brazilian just died at Nazare in Portugal a few days ago
Sucks bad enough even at 10 ft. lol Can't imagine.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
But, do you have plastic milk jugs and glass baby food jars full of used, rusty, bent nails with no heads on them, you kept for decades??.....My dad did. Every damn time I wanted to nail something together as a kid, I had to search and search for the least bent nail, that had something that resembled a nail head on one end, try to straighten it out by pounding on it on the concrete floor with a wore out claw hammer that more resembled the rounded part of a ball peen hammer and had one of the two claws busted off, along with tons of used electrical tape wrapped around the head to hold it on....Then I had to take a wore out bastard file and try to sharpen the tip of the nail. One good smack with that hammer ensured the nail bent right back over, never penetrating the board by more than 1/8" along with me getting my fingers smashed....good times....good times......:smash: