Funny / Satire

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It still amazes me how many people, even grown-ass men (you'd think), don't have a clue about the extreme volatility and flammability of good ol' gasoline. :wtf::screwy:
Not only that, but the sheer amount of energy content, which should make people shake their heads when they first tried replacing it with EtOH, and then electricity...

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The elevators where I work are different... you choose the floor outside the elevator, and the console points you to the one of the three that will be going to your floor. Makes me feel like an idiot when I go into a "regular" elevator these days, since I stand there and don't press a button and can't figure out for about 10 seconds why the damn thing isn't moving.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The elevators where I work are different... you choose the floor outside the elevator, and the console points you to the one of the three that will be going to your floor. Makes me feel like an idiot when I go into a "regular" elevator these days, since I stand there and don't press a button and can't figure out for about 10 seconds why the damn thing isn't moving.
Reminds me of this :lmao: ==>> Scottish Elevator - Voice Recognition - ELEVEN !

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Because of my slight hearing loss, my wife tells me frequently that I remind her of these guys. When the TV series "Big Sky" first came on the TV in the living room, she hollered at me in the kitchen "...you wanna watch "Big Sky" ?

I hollered back..."Now why would I wanna watch something named "Pig Sty"? :lmao:

Last edited: