Funny / Satire

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now this isn't really humorous but it is a tad annoying to me. I ordered from Amazon a pack of two woven nylon watchbands with hook and loop closure and I received two made out of plastic and fastened with a clasp and buckle.

Note the return form below which does NOT inspire confidence. If the reason I am returning is that the "wrong item was sent", why would I want it replaced with "the exact same item"?

I want the CORRECT item! :facepalm:

View attachment 163348
OMG, I ordered a capacitor for my a/c once and the wrong item was sent. After I verified that I had not screwed up I figured that the wrong item must have been in that bin. I returned it and asked for it to be replaced. I must not have read the form properly because they sent "the exact same "! I've still got it. Wasn't going to waste a lot more time on a $6 cap!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"My ocd is kicking in. I just can not believe a roofer would do this. Look at all the creepy rows! The rake edges are not finished. The mortar work is sloppy and it looks like the roofer is wearing sun tan lotion and no shoes which is a clear slip hazard. Epic fail" :lmao:

1685019381661.png