Funny / Satire

Reaction score
Quite humorous. This is a ad at the bottom of the page, because....well...I don't have Blue Iris...I own all MAC products.....so I haven't paid foor a membership......so anyways....

Electric scooters....with a fake exhaust pipe that turns red when the LEDS light up and it must have a built in BOSE speaker system that emits Authentic MotorCycle Sounds. And you don't need a license or insurance to operate it on public roads.........WTF???
View attachment 104194
LOL.... Fake Fake Fake Fake...

btw-- for about $300 to $350, you could join the cool club and own a BI machine..... jus' sayin... ;)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL.... Fake Fake Fake Fake...

btw-- for about $300 to $350, you could join the cool club and own a BI machine..... jus' sayin... ;)
Maybe I should clarify: I actually do own a Win 7 machine. It sits on my other desk in the "off" state. On it is a Genuine copy of BI V4. So, Yes, I am a member of the "cool" club, but I am also a member of the Elite Cool Club called "OSX Members". Windows break when Apples are thrown at them......:rofl:

Reaction score
Maybe I should clarify: I actually do own a Win 7 machine. It sits on my other desk in the "off" state. On it is a Genuine copy of BI V4. So, Yes, I am a member of the "cool" club, but I am also a member of the Elite Cool Club called "OSX Members". Windows break when Apples are thrown at them......:rofl:
Now THAT is Funny Satire!!! LOL